The Haverford Choral Association aka HCA is a parent run volunteer organization. We share an appreciation for our strong choral program at Haverford High School. We invite you to join us and to support our choral students and Director, Marsha Core with a variety of tasks that help to keep the program growing strong.
Our Fundraisers directly benefit our students, providing uniforms, assistance with scholarship and music purchases. Contact our president Christina Forrest or Marsha Core for more information on how to get involved and meet some great people along the way.
- Director Marsha Core
- Co-Presidents Lisa O'Reilly and Christina Forrest
- Recording Secretary Julie Schultz
- Co-Treasurers Bob Grant and Julie Schultz
- Ambassador Julie Schultz
- Email Coordinator Debbi Molnar
- Uniforms Peter Monteleone and Kim McCrossan
- Trip Coordinator Kim McCrossan
- Choral Cabaret Chair Karen Vitale
- Food Committee Co-Chairs Mary Ellen Winoski and Dana LaRosa
- Cabaret Decorating Jen Smith
- Silent Auction Chair Volunteer needed!
- Cabaret Ticket Chair Annemarie Furdella
- Supermarket Gift Cards Lisa O'Reilly and Gina Borgesi
- Wawa Hoagie coupons Lisa O'Reilly
- Photographer Linda Evans
- Scholarship Lisa O'Reilly
- Website Simone Swantak